Terms and Conditions
Updated on 7/3/2023
- مقدمة البرنامج
This Agreement binds you or the company you represent (“you,” or “your”) to the terms and conditions set forth herein in connection with your use of Décor Arabia website (“our”, “we”, or “Décor Arabia”) training course ( live or recorded ) , mobile applications, services, certificates , exams or other offerings on our site (collectively, our “Products”). By using any of our products or services you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all or part of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use our services; Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, without limitation of any terms or conditions of such Agreement. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by us, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Additional terms
If you have signed up previously with our website or using any of the services or products, you are also subject to the relevant terms and conditions contained in our terms and conditions.
- The Subject of Décor Arabia
Our products enable learners (“Learners”) to connect with independent contractor instructors (the “Instructors”) who provide live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our online classrooms (the “Courses”). Learners and instructors are, collectively, “Users.”
Products include, without limitation, producing, facilitating, hosting courses, and supporting materials, and taking feedback from users, eBooks, offering evaluation exams for level determination and issuing certificates.
Décor Arabia reserves the right to revise these terms at its sole discretion at any time by posting the changes on the website. Changes become effective thirty (30) days after posting. Your continued use of products after a change becomes effective shall mean that you accept those changes. You should visit the website regularly to ensure that you are aware of the latest version of the terms.
Décor Arabia may modify the products and/or services or discontinue their availability at any time by its sole discretion.
You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges, and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the products, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
If you choose to access or use Products that involve payment of a fee and agree to pay, then you will be responsible for payment of that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If you provide credit card or other payment method information to pay for such fees, then you hereby are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize to charge your credit card to pay the fees as they are due.
If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us. We may also block your access to any Products pending resolution of any amounts due by you to us.
In case of live training programs fees that will be paid on instalments, if you failed to pay the payment on time we will notify you through the contact details that you have used during registration, an additional reminder will be sent to you after 7 days of payment scheduled earlier. If you you failed to pay the payment after the second reminder we have the right to limit your access to the registered training program and it’s related data and files and lectures records.
All of your use, access, and other activities relating to the website and the products must be in compliance with all of the applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity.
In connection with your use of the products and website, you must not provide incorrect or knowingly false information; copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, or interfere with the products or the operation of the website, frame or embed the website or the products, impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account, introduce any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the products or operation of the website; scrape, spider, use a robot, or other automated means of any kind to access the products.
For live training programs ( that we offer the lectures records if any ), the records can be used only for your personal use and you are not allowed to share it anyhow, and we have the right to protect the records from being shared or viewed by any other person except you.
The website is only a marketplace for instructors and learners. We do not hire or employ instructors nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the instructors and their respective clients. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of instructors or learners, including, but not limited to, any learner’s reliance upon any information provided by an instructor. We do not control submitted content (as defined below) posted on the website and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness of such submitted content. You also understand that using the products may expose you to submitted content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Décor Arabia has no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or use of any submitted content to the extent permissible under applicable law. The website and products may give you access to links to third-party websites (“Third Party Sites”), either directly or through courses or instructors. The company does not endorse any of these third-party websites and does not control them in any manner. Accordingly, the company does not assume any liability associated with third-party websites. You need to take appropriate steps to determine whether accessing a third-party website is appropriate, to protect your personal information and privacy on such a third-party website.
You may only access the products for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products. You agree not to use the products or company content (as defined below) to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any instructor or other users of the products.
Specific Obligations of Learners Using the Site.
If you are a user in search of or participating in a course, then you are a learner and the following additional terms and conditions apply, and you represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- You have read, understood, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the use of the website and products.
- Agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the website or registering for a course.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as users of this website, and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- You are over the age of 18, or, if not, you will only use the products with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or a legal guardian.
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any virus or any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) to the website or the products.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory, or libelous content, against any faiths-related, political, age-sensitive, or explicit topics.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from, or otherwise use and exploit any company’s content; products, courses, or submitted content except as permitted by these terms or the relevant instructor as applicable.
- You will not disclose any personal information to any instructor, and otherwise will assume responsibility for controlling how your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information.
- You will not solicit personal information from any instructor or other user.
- You will not use the services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software, or other materials that infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or another third party right, or that is threatening, harassing, or malicious.
- To use our services and products, you will need to register and obtain an account, username, and password or register a training course as a guest. The information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password (collectively, your “Account”) and for all activities associated with or occurring under your account. You represent and warrant that your account information will be accurate at all times. You must notify us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each use of the products. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of the use of your account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to notifying us of unauthorized access to your account.
- You may not transfer your account to any other person, and you may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such user, (ii) controlling the user’s access to and use of the products, and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
Content, Licenses & Permissions
All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, reviews, ideas, and other data or copyrightable materials or content, including the selection and arrangements thereof are considered as “Content.”
We hereby grants you (as a user) a limited, exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use submitted content and company content, for which you have paid all required fees solely for your personal, non-commercial, and educational purposes through the website and products, in accordance with these terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular courses or products.
You agree that we may record all or any part of any courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control and delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, or operating the website and products. You hereby grant the company permission to use your name, likeness, image, or voice in connection with the offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling the website, products, courses, company’s content, and submitted content, and waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection therewith.
You are responsible for your privacy during live courses and the only one who decides what to share with other learners and instructors.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms are retained by the content owners, and these terms do not grant any implied licenses.
If you choose to pay your subscription fees via debit/credit card, your card information will be saved, and the fees withdrawal will be automatic based on your plan (monthly/yearly).
- If you wish to stop using a saved card, you must provide the information of another card. You can add several cards to your account and change the default one at any time.
- If your card information is expired or there is not enough balance in your card, then we will notify you and you will enter a grace period of up to 5 days. If a working payment method was not used to pay the amount within the grace period, then we will suspend your subscription, saving all your progress and settings, but you will no longer be able to make use of any paid product or material on our website.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the website, products, or in any content, are our registered or unregistered trademarks, or of our suppliers, or third parties and are protected pursuant to applicable trademark laws. All rights are reserved and you may not alter or obscure the Trademarks, or link to them without our prior approval.
Removal of Content Used Without Clear Rights
We reserve the right to remove any photos, captures, images, figures, tables, illustrations, audio and video files, or other confidential or proprietary content, whether before or after publication, if concerns are raised about copyright, license, or permissions and the INSTRUCTOR(s) are unable to provide documentation confirming that appropriate permissions were obtained for publication of the content.
Limitation of Liability
We may immediately terminate your use of the products or website immediately without notice, for any breach done by you according to these terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the website from time to time. We may discontinue offering any product, course, or content at any time (which will terminate your right to offer these courses if you are an instructor). You may terminate your use of the website or the products at any time, either by ceasing to access them or by contacting us. You must cease all use of the website, products, and content. Any accrued rights to payment and terms contained herein relating to representations and warranties shall survive termination.
Availability of the Site
You might recognize that the traffic of data through the internet, may cause delays during the download of information from the website, and accordingly, you should not hold the company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of internet use. You further acknowledge and accept that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website or any circumstances beyond our control.
The Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of its obligations that are caused by events outside its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond the company’s reasonable control, or an unforeseeable, irresistible occurrence including, but not limited to, restrictions of law, regulations, orders, or other governmental directives, labor disputes, acts of God, third-party mechanical or other equipment breakdowns, terrorist attacks, fire, explosions, fiber optic cable cuts, interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, internet failures or delays, storms, or other similar events. If a default/failure due to a force majeure shall continue for more than Forty-Five Days (45) Days (from the date of the occurrence of the force majeure in question), We would have the sole right to terminate this AGREEMENT pursuant to the termination notice.
These terms and conditions and any policies applicable to you posted on the website, constitute the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral Agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall continue valid in case of early termination of these Terms and Conditions of Service or Products.
By using the products or communicating with the company, you agree that the company may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues related to your use of the products or these terms. If the learns of a security system’s breach, it may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the products or sending you an email.
For live training programs 75% of the paid amount minus any administrative and payment gateway processor fees will be applicable 7 days ( the final date to request refund ) before the live training program starting date. 6 days before starting any scheduled training refund will not be allowed.
For any other digital products such as eBooks, exams and certificates a full refund minus any administrative and payment gateway processor fees will be applicable before downloading the product. Once the digital product is downloaded by you it means the service is completed and refund is not allowed.
The refund duration will be determined by the payment processor.